- Procreate drawing video tutorials
- Procreate brushes, color palettes, stamps + files
- Access to our Facebook Group with support from myself and other Members
- Q+A, input in future projects and brushes
- Occasional bonus files for Procreate, printable planner sheets, coloring pages, etc.
- 50% off of PAST monthly brushes + videos bundles
How to Add Light to your Procreate Artwork
How to add light easily in Procreate.
1) Add a layer above all other artwork layers.
At this point, your light layer should be on the "Normal" setting.
3) Scroll under "Normal" to find "Overlay."
Keep your layer on the "Overlay" setting.
Hope you liked this short lighting tutorial. See the full timelapse Lily Pond Painting below.
If you like this content and would like to see more in-depth video tutorials + receive Procreate files, consider becoming a Member of our Procreate Design Membership!
This is perfect for:
- Those wanting to improve their design skills on Procreate
- Hobbyists; those wanting to try a new hobby
- Digital Illustrators
- Artwork sellers
Members receive weekly tutorials that include:
Access to the Printable Haven Membership Library via Printablehaven.com that includes the following:
- Starter Materials
- Procreate Brushes + Files
- Recent Highlights
- Current Favorites (Procreate related + personal)
- Weekly Uploads section
Click here to learn more: Procreate Design Membership
or sign up below!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.