- Procreate drawing video tutorials
- Procreate brushes, color palettes, stamps + files
- Access to our Facebook Group with support from myself and other Members
- Q+A, input in future projects and brushes
- Occasional bonus files for Procreate, printable planner sheets, coloring pages, etc.
- 50% off of PAST monthly brushes + videos bundles
How to Create Pink Mixed Media Flowers in Procreate
How to create pink mixed media flowers in Procreate.
1) Start with a 6" x 6" canvas in Procreate.
|Water||Wet Sponge||Smudge background|
|(My brushes)||Water Brush Pen||Stems|
|Painting||Wet Acrylic||Leaves + Flowers|
Here is a breakdown of each drawing layer:
|3) Paint the background with the tarraleah brush. Sketch stems and flowers||
4) Tracing your sketch, on another layer draw white stems.
5) On another layer, add dark and light green leaves.
6) On another layer, add the base pink color flower.
7) On the same flower layer, add flower details with the wet acrylic brush. Hide the sketch layer.
8) Add white petal details and dark brown stamen to the flowers. The details don't have to be perfect.
Your Procreate screen should look something like this:
If you like this content and would like to see more in-depth video tutorials + receive Procreate files, consider becoming a Member of our Procreate Design Membership!
This is perfect for:
- Those wanting to improve their design skills on Procreate
- Hobbyists; those wanting to try a new hobby
- Digital Illustrators
- Artwork sellers
Members receive weekly tutorials that include:
Access to the Printable Haven Membership Library via Printablehaven.com that includes the following:
- Starter Materials
- Procreate Brushes + Files
- Recent Highlights
- Current Favorites (Procreate related + personal)
- Weekly Uploads section
Click here to learn more: Procreate Design Membership
or sign up below!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.