How to Create Pink Mixed Media Flowers in Procreate
How to create pink mixed media flowers in Procreate.
1) Start with a 6" x 6" canvas in Procreate.
|Water||Wet Sponge||Smudge background|
|(My brushes)||Water Brush Pen||Stems|
|Painting||Wet Acrylic||Leaves + Flowers|
Here is a breakdown of each drawing layer:
|3) Paint the background with the tarraleah brush. Sketch stems and flowers||
4) Tracing your sketch, on another layer draw white stems.
5) On another layer, add dark and light green leaves.
6) On another layer, add the base pink color flower.
7) On the same flower layer, add flower details with the wet acrylic brush. Hide the sketch layer.
8) Add white petal details and dark brown stamen to the flowers. The details don't have to be perfect.
Your Procreate screen should look something like this:
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in The Printable Haven Blog
Revamped Social! + Story Inspiration
Check out our inspirational concepts for Instagram stories. If you like this and our artwork, be sure to follow us on social!
How to use the Symmetry tool in Procreate
Create a sketch window in Procreate using Symmetry.
How to Add Light to your Procreate Artwork
Add light to artwork quickly & easily.