- Procreate drawing video tutorials
- Procreate brushes, color palettes, stamps + files
- Access to our Facebook Group with support from myself and other Members
- Q+A, input in future projects and brushes
- Occasional bonus files for Procreate, printable planner sheets, coloring pages, etc.
- 50% off of PAST monthly brushes + videos bundles
How to use the Symmetry tool in Procreate
How to use the symmetry tool in Procreate to sketch a window.
1) Start with a 6" x 6" canvas in Procreate.
2) Using the HB Pencil in the sketching section of procreate. Draw 3 lines to map out the top and bottom height of the window. The second line is used to draw the casing around the window.
3) Click on the top left Settings icon > Canvas > Drawing Guide (turn on) > Edit Drawing Guide.
4) There are 4 options at the bottom: 2D Grid, Isometric, Perspective and Symmetry. Click Symmetry > Assisted Drawing (turn on) > Done.
5) On the upper right hand corner layers panel, your sketch layer should be "Assisted."
I've used the Symmetry tool for the window sketch layer and the color window layer. The light, flowers, plant, shadow and background color layers were unassisted. See the final artwork on Procreate below.
If you like this content and would like to see more in-depth video tutorials + receive Procreate files, consider becoming a Member of our Procreate Design Membership!
This is perfect for:
- Those wanting to improve their design skills on Procreate
- Hobbyists; those wanting to try a new hobby
- Digital Illustrators
- Artwork sellers
Members receive weekly tutorials that include:
Access to the Printable Haven Membership Library via Printablehaven.com that includes the following:
- Starter Materials
- Procreate Brushes + Files
- Recent Highlights
- Current Favorites (Procreate related + personal)
- Weekly Uploads section
Click here to learn more: Procreate Design Membership
or sign up below!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.